Safe Pass Course
- Promoting a Safety Culture;
- Duties and Responsibilities at Work;
- Accident Reporting and Prevention;
- Working at Heights;
- Excavations and Confined Spaces;
- 6.Working with Electricity Underground and Overhead Services
- Personal Protective Equipment;
- Use of Hand Held Equipment, Tools and Machinery.
- Safe Use of Vehicles.
- Noise and Vibration.
- Manual Handling.
- Health and Hygiene.
ARE THERE ANY PER-REQUISITES – You must be at least 16 years of age to undertake the training and assessment. Participants must provide own Personal Protective Equipment.
DURATION – 1Day
ACCREDITATION – Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed for SOLAS Safe Pass card